In my book “Steve Jobs The Man Who Thought Different” the overall theme of the book is that one small idea can lead to a big journey. I think that there is three reasons why the book shows this.
First, the company, Apple, started in a garage. I think that this just shows how it was completely, a kids dream that spiraled. At first Apple only had one computer and they only made sixty, they sold them to one small store, and then they sold them. Steve Jobs told the store manager that he would be quite interested in their second model of Apple computer. Their second computer was called the Apple 2, this “revolutionized the computing industry.
The second reason is that they created an office space and hired people. The Apple 2 had been the first all-in-one computer, it was amazing. Apple then tried to expand their computer selection. Steve Jobs, created the, Apple office and hired hundreds of people. The company was in demand, and everyone wanted to work for Apple.
Third, People today still use Apple products, everyday. Today, Apple is one of the lead computer, and software companies on the planet. In my opinion, on every block that I walk on I see at least one person with an iPhone, even I have one. Apple has expanded all over the world and they have created new products. Apple products are still in demand, and they always go out of stock on the first day.
In conclusion, Apple has grown, from a kids dream, to a huge leading company for people today.
I liked how you included a theme, since the book you were reading, was about a person and not a story, which was interesting, since it is rare to find a theme of a book that is about one single person.I also liked how you included supporting details of how Steve Job's company, Apple progressed. Overall, I think this was a great response filled with many details about the company Steve Jobs created.
ReplyDelete