Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I think that in the video she shows a lot of emotions sadness, happiness, and joy.

I think that she shows sadness because she says a lot of thing how her father was depressed and how he would listen to the radio all the time. She tells he audience how how he would always talk about how you shouldn't go to school in disguise. She talks about how you shouldn't be able not to go to the school.

I think that she shows joy when she talks about how she was happy that she had the privilege to go to school. I think that she was so happy that her mom became a teacher and she had the right to do school work. I think that she thought that all of her friends should have had the right to go to school.

I think that she thought it should be a law that you should go to school and be taught. I think that every one has the right to be taught, in her opinion.

In conclusion I think that you should really be have the right, t should be a law that you have to go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment