My Monday muses is on the song creep , the song shows his hatred for the world and that he tell the listener that ever if you're different you're perfect.
My first example is when he says, “I’m a creep , I’m a weirdo, what the hell am I doing here, I don’t belong here.” I think that this shows all of his feeling on himself and others. I think that he is saying that he shouldn't be here. In the song he is very emotional and is upset with himself.
My second detail is that in the end of the song he doesn't even say, the ending line he quits. I think that shows that he is done with this world. The ending of the line shows that he is completely done with his life. I think that even though he wants himself to be perfect he realizes that he can’t.
The song shows great emotion and love for being perfect.
I like how you put a example of a line from the song that touched you the most because it actually shows that this element was the main part of what is the reason you actually like this song. Also I think you did a great job at the end of including a detail that is probably isn't easy to notice about the song, which shows that you thought through this song carefully. Overall the explanations and examples you put in this blog post, show that the lyrics it includes somehow inspires you.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Naima up above, I like that you put some lyrics into it, so we can understand what you're elaborating on. I like that you're putting your own thoughts into what the entire song means with a couple of clues.
ReplyDelete